The Chamber of Commerce of Gorizia – Special Agency for the Port of Monfalcone, on Monday, 24th September 2007 at 11:00, has opened the following infrastructures and harbour vehicles will be held:
- new office building
- new customs point at the main entrance of the port
- 60.575 sq. m. intermodal area
- self-propelled tired dust free hopper nr. 2
- Gottwald HMK300E mobile harbour crane
- protective moveable roof nr. 7
The infrastructures and the harbour vehicles have been realized with the financial contribution of the European Union, Ministry of the Transports, Ministry of the Infrastructures, Regione Autonoma Friuli Venezia Giulia, Fondo Gorizia e SIS.